Dr. Michael D. Carlos is the founder and Chief Executive of Cords of Revitalization – a private clinic specializing in cutting-edge Stem Cell Therapy services based in Mexicali, B.C., Mexico.
Dr. Carlos began his journey with stem cell therapy as a means to help his own family members. After witnessing the incredible results that his loved ones were able to obtain, it sparked a passion that has motivated Dr. Carlos to promote and offer the same therapies to other patients. He has witnessed firsthand, how pain and suffering associated with neurological and musculoskeletal conditions can be managed or reversed with stem cell therapy. Dr. Carlos is proud of the success he has had with his patients and each positive outcome he delivered to patients that felt as though they were out of options.
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- Touro University – California, College of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (B.S.)
- Research Fellowship:
- The University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine – Department of Radiology
- Division of Neuroradiology Clinical Research Fellowship
- Current Stem Cell Research Association:
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Ongoing Research on Exosomes and Wound Healing with hydrogels
Dr. Carlos performs his Stem Cell procedures at the following clinic address:
Titanium Business Center
Calzada Cetys #2901-C, Rivera, 21259 Mexicali, B.C., Mexico
Phone: +52 (686) 523-6779; Ext 113
This contemporary designed clinic is located inside a private business building called Titanium on the 3rd floor. The area has a 24-hour private gated entrance with 24-hour security guards on the entire premises. Parking next to the clinic is easily accessible.
A receptionist is present on the 3rd floor of Titanium available for escorting patients in from 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday. There are also two separate waiting rooms equipped with a television and refreshments. Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available as well.
*Please note the clinic is still available for service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.